Take your business to the next level with a Minc Franchise.
Minc offers a range of franchise opportunities at both a branch and trade level. If your experience and passion is in management, then one of our Minc Master Branch Franchises could represent a perfect next-step in your career as a manager. If instead you are an experienced tradesperson, whether that be in electrical, building, plumbing or any other discipline, then a Minc Trade Franchise might be perfect for you.
Regardless of which franchise level you operate at, Minc’s highly-refined franchise system can add enormous value to your existing business career.
Our benefits include:
- Multiple Income Streams
- Proven sales and client development processes
- High repeat sales
- Significant business growth opportunities
- Business and in-house IT systems developed and refined over 15 years
- Access to our unique internet based works management system
- Support 24 / 7
This is the perfect opportunity to be a part of an innovative team that makes a real difference to its clients and has exciting growth plans, with some of our Franchisees now operating multiple territories.
Know that by stepping into Minc you’ll be backed by a highly trained team.
If you have a relevant background, share our core values and have the desire to succeed please contact Minc.
A better franchise on so many levels.
The great thing about working with Minc is that we’ve already done a lot of the hard work for you.
- Your own territory
- Turn key operation requiring minimal training to start up
- Multiple revenue streams
- Cross-sales from other franchisees
- Continuity of work with existing Minc clients
- Cost savings when you buy from preferred suppliers
- Business name registration
- Existing customer base
- Comprehensive establishment support
- Support through the Franchise Mentoring Program and branch support
- Holiday and illness backup through other franchises
- Access to research, training, guest speakers, code updates and industry newsletters
- Minc comprehensive systems
- Minc software package (Minc Online)
- An online database to track projects, clients and contractors
- All telephone calls in your territory directed to you through a single 1300 number
- Pro-forma documents such as procedures, EOI’s, tenders, newsletters etc.
- OH&S equipment
- Collateral including sales folders, brochures, business cards, uniforms and stationery
- Initial advertising support to announce your start-up
- Office / vehicle signage
- Start-up customer care equipment
More About Minc
Minc is a building, construction and maintenance services provider with a strong industry reputation, and a network of national clients including Kmart, NRMA and Woolworths. We cater to these clients and thousands of properties with our core service streams:
- Project works
- Remedial & rectification
- Facilities Management
Our projects range from minor works to multi-million dollar projects, including maintenance, repairs and refurbishments. The buildings comprise of a diverse range of commerce and industry, including commercial, retail, industrial, tourism, high-rise residential, hospitality, government, education and aged care.
We are continually improving our business processes, by innovation and responding to changing customer requirements and needs. This ensures that Minc remains at the forefront of the property services industry.
If you are looking for an outstanding opportunity to progress your business career to the next level through a highly streamlined and professional franchise system, please Contact Minc today.